Friday, June 25, 2010

The Big Cover-Up: Moleskine for Kindle, BookBook for Mac

I find the brand-new Moleskine cover for the Amazon Kindle kind of irresistible because I'm a reporter and all reporters love their notebooks. And even though I'm the country's foremost expert on non-bookwormdom, I'd be tempted to take up reading on the Kindle just to add another Moleskine to my collection. I do wonder, however, about the psychology behind masquerading our state-of-the-art tech products with classic written-word forms. Any theories you care to share?


At the risk of using this forum to vent my internal struggles, may I just ask: Would I be a total fraud if I covered my MacBook with the truly awesome BookBook by Twelve South? I strive to read books, really, I do. Does that count for anything?

http://readymade.com/blogs/design/2010/06/25/the-big-cover-up-moleskine-for-kindle-bookbook-for-mac/

Sent from James' iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment