Monday, October 25, 2010

Meme-ify Your Home With These 10 Internet Wall Hangings Currently for Sale on Etsy

Filed under: , ,

xzibit
Etsy
Etsy is the only place on the internet that might actually induce menstruation within the first thirty seconds of browsing; but don't worry, someone is probably selling homemade tampons.

Some of you might have seen the Xzibit needlepoint that's been floating around the internet these past couple days, and if you're like me you probably found yourself wondering, "Hey, is there any other crazy internet crap that I could be hanging on my walls?"

Well, I've scoured the marketplace and come up with ten of Etsy's finest wall hangings. I promise we'll give prizes to anyone who sends a family Thanksgiving photo taken under a Pedobear cross-stitch.

 

http://www.urlesque.com/2010/10/22/meme-ify-your-home-with-these-10-things-currently-for-sale-etsy/


Sent from James' iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment