Wednesday, January 18, 2012

iBamboo Passive Acoustic Amplifier

MAKE Magazine

It's uncanny how well even the simplest passive acoustic amplifier can improve the sound that emanates from tiny handset speakers. Even though I have yet to experience the pure acoustic awesomeness of the iBamboo from New York area Etsy member Anatoliy Omelchenko, I still find that the design compliments the elegance of the iPhone 4. Produced from a single bamboo segment and finished with a black lacquer coating, the iBamboo passively amplifies handset audio when placed in the recessed dock.


Sent with Reeder


Sent from James' iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Nothing more fascinating than video chat with ladies. This better than just text a girl you don’t see. I like to see a person I communicate with and I choose video chats. Easy to join and pleasant to talk. You should try it. senior dating

    ReplyDelete