Thursday, June 24, 2010

OtterBox Has iPhone 4 Case Renderings Available

 
 



 OtterBox Defender for the iPhone 4



  I was excited to see an email from OtterBox this morning letting me know they had photos of their line of cases for the new iPhone 4 available on their site. I have the Defender Series on my 3GS and can't speak enough to it's practical bulletproofness and was thrilled to see the specs on the new version. Check them all out here

http://www.otterbox.com/iphone-cases/iphone-4-cases/

- iPhone on the road.

2 comments:

  1. Nice this is my favorite case, but really, the velvet finish of the plastic is very cool and they all look really nice iPhone 4 cases

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had it fall out of the belt clip (the only disappointing thing about the case is the poorly designed belt clip) onto concrete a number of times. Two days ago my 2 year old slung it onto our concrete floor and it's still going! No cracks, barely a smudge on the rubber (I agree that it's the best part of the feel of the case). I always recommend it to anyone needing a bulletproof case. Thanks for the comment!
    -James

    ReplyDelete