Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Breast Pillow

intimia_breast_pillow.jpg

One of the scariest things about aging (there are so many I can't even begin to count!) skin is a deeply wrinkled chest. I mean, a wrinkly cleavage is so NOT sexy!  And it's not only sun damage and smoking that cause the lines, sleeping on your side actually does the most damage (when I was pregnant I was told I had to sleep on my right side so the habit stuck). Thank god I am no lines on my chest (yet) but I'm all about prevention!  I apply lots of sunscreen on my chest daily and use neck/chest creams nightly.   I also came across this cool product, The Breast Pillow, and plan to add it to my chest wrinkle defense repertoire.  I have no idea if this works or not but it's worth a try!  Will use it for the summer and give you an update in the Fall. 

The Intimia Breast Pillow here for $59.95.  What about you, any tips on chest wrinkle defense?


Sent from James' iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment